Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is responsible for achieving financial growth, defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key referral relationships, and identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing new business opportunities, and maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The primary role of the Director of Marketing is revenue growth created by a steady stream of new clients through the development of a consistent referral network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business Development
- Gain new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your existing network.
- Continuously grow your network of referral sources.
- Call on new business opportunities as appropriate within Metro Atlanta and Georgia to ensure a robust pipeline of new clients.
- Identify and meet with decision makers within a business organization to acquire as a corporate wellness client.
- Research and build relationships with new referral sources.
- Set up meetings between key decision makers and senior leadership team.
- Plan selling approaches, presentations, and proposals that meets the needs, concerns, and objectives of a referral source.
- Client Retention
- Present new services to enhance existing relationships.
- Work with senior leadership to develop programs to meet the needs of referral sources.
- Arrange “lunch and learn” opportunities for existing network.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Present to and consult with senior leadership team on business trends with a view to developing new services.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Work with marketing team to ensure that all selling materials are consistent with our market approach and branding.
- Reporting and Market Director
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record all activity on existing referral sources.
- Forecast new client targets each month.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum of three to five years of marketing experience in the healthcare industry with proven results required; behavioral health highly preferred. A minimum of three to five years of experience in marketing management and business development; Possess equivalent combination of education and experience, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally. Has general knowledge of the target market and the ability to aid in the company’s success and growth.
Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited college or university; a minimum of five to seven years of experience in marketing management and business development; demonstrated communication and organizational skills; commitment to providing excellent service required.