Treatment Consultants is the leading recruiter in the addiction and eating disorder industry and has expanded to serve the behavioral health field as well. Lynn Sucher heads the recruitment department and knows how to match the right candidate to the right position, in a cost effective, confidential manner.
Because of our contacts in the industry, our reputation, and the trust we’ve built over the years, we are able to reach people in the field that other recruiters may not have access to. We are conscientious in our choice of candidates, matching programs and hospital corporate culture with the right person for each position.
As clinicians, we bring a different perspective to recruitment and are able to make sure there is a match in theoretical perspectives as well as experience.
We are available to recruit CEO’s, COO’s, Executive Directors, Clinical Directors, Directors of Business Development, Marketing Representatives, Admission and Intake Directors, Therapists and other staff. We base our fees on hours worked, not on a percentage of the salary. This is a very cost effective way to find the best talent in the country.
The process is simple:
- We review job descriptions and required qualifications as specified by each client.
- We estimate the hours the search will take and begin the search as soon as the contract is signed.
- We review our extensive resume pool that we have developed over the years.
- We place carefully researched ads, if necessary.
- We send out an email blast to an active list of over 5,000 industry professionals
- We research and work the phones. People know us and trust us, so often we are able to persuade individuals to interview who would not normally trust an unknown recruiter.
- We perform extensive telephone interviews and vet out potential candidates thoroughly.
- The client receives a detailed written report.
- We complete background and reference checks.
- We present the client with at least three strong candidates.
- We are happy to facilitate the interview process.
- We are able to help negotiate contracts or work with client in the final decision process.
- The entire process is completely confidential.
Please call or email and we’re more than happy to send develop a proposal for all of your recruitment needs.