- Provided leadership and guidance to the admissions staff.
- Ensure that admissions staff is properly trained.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop, implement, and evaluate the screening, assessment, and admissions process.
- Achieve admissions operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to functional strategic plans and reviews.
- Design, establish and maintain procedures and policies to assure high bed occupancy and to control bed availability and patient traffic.
- Work closely with nurses and clinical team members on admissions priorities and bed availability.
- Keep patients, relatives, visitors, and admitting staff informed by clearly communicating admitting rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Manage weekend and night admissions activities through planning, scheduling, and providing supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in substance/mental health admissions
- Knowledge of DSM criteria
- Knowledge of State and Federal Statutes regarding patient confidentiality laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Proven track record of growing a department in the behavioral health industry
Please send a resume to email@example.com