Above It All – Lake Arrowhead, CA
Above It All Treatment Center is located high in the mountains in Lake Arrowhead,CA in a peaceful mountain forest retreat that is conducive to healing and self-reflection. By utilizing a 12 Step addiction recovery model, coupled with therapy, counseling and support, AIA challenges and inspires each individual to trump the cycle of addiction by providing its clients the tools they need to maintain continued sobriety
Under general professional and administrative guidance and supervision and with latitude for independent professional judgment, the Clinical Director is responsible for the management and quality assurance of all clinical services provided. The Clinical Director works closely with the Program Director relating to the program and clinical services provided. The Clinical Director is also part of the Executive Management Team, which supports compliance with all delivery of services to the fiscal, ethical and legal standards upheld by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. DHCS and CARF accreditation standards.
- Master of Arts (MA) degree in social work or human service or related field is required.
- Specialized education and/or training in both substance abuse and mental health disorders is required.
- LCSW or MFT license through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years satisfactory employment in therapy in an addiction recovery setting is required.
- Experience providing clinical supervision and ability to supervisor per CA Board of Behavioral Science requirements towards MFT/LCSW licensure.
- Experience with chemically dependent adults and their families is required.
- Experience in working with addiction in a residential and/or intensive outpatient milieu.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive collaborative relationship among staff.
- Responsible for the oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all mental health and clinical services including both record keeping and direct service.
- In conjunction with the Program Director ensure adherence to the required HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Support the Program Director in program development.
- Ensure clinical services are in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Recruit, train and evaluate AIA’s therapists and Marriage and Family Therapist Interns.
- Responsible for the provision of clinical supervision for all unlicensed and non-independently licensed clinical staff in compliance with the standards of county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Provide and/or coordinate clinical trainings for all clinical and program staff on Mental Health and AOD and other clinical topics relevant to client services.
- Coordinate client care with the psychiatrist.
- Review treatment plans, case notes and written correspondence in order to verify that such documents meet county, state and federal agency standards.
- In collaboration with the Program Director oversee the audit of the clinical charts to insure adherence to county, state and federal statutes.
- Develop, implement and evaluate clinical operations.
- Collaborate with the Program Director in the development of policies and procedures relating to AIA programs.
- In coordination with the Program Director, facilitate team Case Conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated implementation of treatment plans and service utilization such that the comprehensive care of clients reflects the philosophy and objectives of AIA.
- Participate on the Process and Quality Improvement Committee
- In conjunction with the Program Director Act as a liaison with other community providers and agencies serving AIA clients as needed.
- Evaluate all AIA clinical staff annually.
- Participate in management team meetings and attend Executive Management meetings when requested by the Executive Director;
- Perform other clinical and supervisory duties as assigned;
- Assist and work with the Executive Director regarding strategic and long-range planning as needed.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org