KLEAN Treatment Center – West Hollywood, CA
KLEAN treatment center specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Director will include oversight of the day to day clinical programming, proper documentation, therapeutic treatment and discharge planning for each client as well as all the supervision of the clinical team and additional support staff. The Clinical Director works closely with the Executive Director relating to program development, licensure, accreditation and clinical services provided.
- Candidate must be licensed or license eligible in the state (CA) as a MFT, LSW, LPC, PhD or Psy.D with a minimum of 10 years in the substance abuse and mental health field.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical care experience in a residential treatment setting.
- A minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/managerial experience in a residential or hospital setting.
- Responsible for hiring, evaluation, training, disciplinary actions and termination of all paraprofessional and professional clinical staff.
- Proficiency in evidence-based individual and group treatment for addiction and dually-diagnosed clients.
- Knowledge of the philosophy and approach of the 12-step model of recovery (AA, CA, NA, Al-Anon,etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining their own clinical caseloads and performing direct client care as needed.
- Responsible for referent communication and case management by all clinical team members.
- Responsible for discharge planning and ensuring a smooth continuum of care for all clients.
- Responsible for program development and planning in response to patient and agency needs.
- Oversees regular program monitoring and evaluation efforts.
- Responsible for crisis management as needed.
- Acts as the program liaison to all referring agencies. Attends community meetings as needed and participates in marketing events.
- Develops, implements and maintains program curriculum using evidenced-based treatment and utilizing best practices with approval from the Executive Director.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, CARF and JCAHO standards.
- Provide coaching and professional development to all staff.
- Knowledge of current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements,professional boundaries, and related issues as well as State of CA Certification standards outlined by Department of Health Care Services.
- Provide in-service training to staff and/or trainee on topics as needed.
- Other duties as requested by Executive Director.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org