Selah House Eating Disorder Treatment Center – Anderson, IN
Selah House offers treatment for both adult and adolescent females diagnosed with anorexia, bulimia or other related disorders. The program philosophy is based on the Christian faith (although all denominations are welcome) and spirituality, medical and psychiatric assessment and monitoring. Clients receive 6 individual counseling sessions and 15 hours of group therapy per week.
The Clinical Director will oversee the clinical teams in both the adult and adolescent facilities. He or she will demonstrate a desire and willingness to embrace the model, mission and philosophy of the center in regard to job responsibilities, supervision of staff, program goals, and leading with a Christian based perspective in interpersonal interactions with others.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field
- Ideal candidate should currently possess a LMHC, LCSW, or Ph.D. in active status in Indiana state OR have an equivalent licensure in another state and be eligible for licensure in Indiana
- Ideal candidate will also have a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) certification inactive status, will be currently involved in training toward CEDS certification, or begin the application training process in CEDS upon employment
- Candidates will have 7+ years of clinical experience related to the treatment of eating disorders and dual diagnosis
- Candidates will have 3+ years in a clinical supervisory role, preferably in an inpatient and/or residential setting
- Skilled in individual, family and group therapy as well as diagnosis and assessment .
- Skills in supervising, evaluating, and disciplining the staff of professionals and paraprofessionals.
- Excellent organizational skills and administrative abilities.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Flexibility in days and hours available for scheduled work, including weekends.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with the State of Indiana Mental Health Code.
- Lead multi-disciplinary treatment team as individually assigned for each client to include:physician, psychiatrist, registered dietician, nurses, primary therapist, family therapist, chaplain and other recovery care specialists
- Oversee 12-bed adolescent facility and 8-bed adult facility
- Responsible for quality assurance in the unit’s service delivery, including clinical care and documentation
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for all supervised staff
- Conduct weekly, individual and group clinical supervision for therapeutic team
- Responsible for discharge planning and ensuring a continuum of care ethically appropriate for all clients.
Please send a resume to email@example.com