Solid Landings Behavioral Health – Long Beach, CA
Solid Landings Behavioral Health was founded on the fundamental principles of commitment, quality care, and individualized recovery programs for men and women.
The Clinical Director is the administrative leader of the Clinical Services department and a member of the Senior Management Team. He/ She is responsible for the design, review, implementation and modification of all clinical services at Solid Landings. In addition, the Clinical Director is responsible for the provision and integrity of all clinical and quality assurance services delivered to all clients in addition to the management of all clinical staff members and subordinate managers.
- Completion of a Master’s degree with licensure in the state of California as an LMFT/LCSW with 5-7 years of advanced experience or completion of a PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology.
- Advanced knowledge of 12-step treatment model and smart recovery model and its application in residential treatment.
- Specific knowledge in process addiction, and evidence based practice.
- Advanced assessment, treatment planning, discharge planning and clinical documentation skills.
- Competence in clinical documentation requirements for insurance documentation.
- Knowledge of treatment and referrals within the Southern Texas community.
- Experience in dual diagnosis and mental health treatment practices including non-pharmacological symptom management techniques.
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR.
- Advanced knowledge of HIPAA and CFR 42 requirements.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention, discipline, evaluation, and training of all clinical department staff members.
- Manage and oversee Clinical Supervisors to maintain clinical department organizational structure and clinical care standards.
- Participate, as part of the senior management team, agency planning and implementation of new programs or clinical services.
- Ensures that clinical services are delivered according to Solid Landings to ensure they meet and/or exceed national and industry standards.
- Consult with Solid Landing clinical team, attend clinical supervision and trainings to provide consult and expertise, as needed, to ensure clinical care standards.
- Evaluate all pre or post admission clinical data to coordinate treatment services on all clients admitted to Solid Landings.
- Consult with Solid Landings admissions team, as needed, to ensure potential admissions meet inclusion criteria for admission to Solid Landings.
- Communicate with families or referral sources as deemed appropriate.
- Refer clients requiring services (that fall outside of the Solid Landings scope) to appropriate agencies.
- Ensure that all services being provided are in compliance with HIPAA, CFR 42, ADP, DHCS, CARF, and TJC standards to ensure the utmost in client care.
- Perform qualitative chart audits as required to ensure compliance to ADP standards of care.
- Manage and oversee the Electronic Health Record system administration.
- Review and modify all Solid Landings Policy and Procedures on an annual basis and modify when required.
- Approve and coordinate all training for Solid Landings clinical staff to assure implementation of policy and procedures.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org