- Master’s Degree with Current Colorado Licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, PSY.D, LAC, LPC, Ph.D) preferred and registered with DORA. Master’s degree, CAC eligible and DORA registered required.
- At least 1 year minimum prior experience in an addictions and /or behavioral healthcare setting, with residential treatment experience preferred.
- Skilled in Motivational Interviewing
- Knowledge of DBT, Mindfulness, CBT, Gender Issues and Experiential Therapy.
- Computer literacy and ability to use an EMR and CRM
- Ability to participate in the health and wellness therapy
- Provide individual, group and family therapy
- Attend multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
- Timely, thorough and complete record documentation
- Complete in depth assessments, including DSM 5 diagnosis and ASAM Dimensions
- Liaison between community agencies and referral sources
- Monitors/observes Urinalysis (UA) or Breath Alcohol (BA) tests as needed and documents appropriately.
- Provide utilization review information
- Participate in health and wellness activities (hiking, skiing, biking etc.)
- Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State & Federal law, and CARF accreditation regulations and standards