KLEAN Treatment Center – West Hollywood, CA
KLEAN treatment center specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. This treatment center is currently looking to fill the following positions:
The Executive Director is responsible for the leadership, overall operations, management and the success of KLEAN’s multi-modality adult substance abuse residential treatment facility. The Executive Director will be responsible for the overall supervision of operations, clinical services, facility services, billing, budget development and management, quality assurance efforts, human resources, risk management and business development.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, human services, business administration or closely related field required.
- At least 5 years of senior management experience in a residential treatment facility.
- Experience with for-profit residential substance abuse treatment facilities including those primarily funded by commercial insurance products and/or cash pay.
- A minimum of 10 years working in the mental health and addiction treatment industry.
- Knowledge of licensing, credentialing and state of CA certification standards as outlined by Department of Health Care Services as well as current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements, professional boundaries, and related issues.
- Responsible for the leadership and administration of all Residential & Inpatient Services.
- Directly supervises Program Managers/Directors, Nursing Supervisor, Intake Director Clinical Director, and other management staff.
- Responsible for adherence to state licensure requirements and national accreditation standards.
- Responsible for the budget development and implementation as well as overall fiscal management of the programs.
- Policy and procedure development as needed.
- Develop an effective working partnership and customer relationship with referral sources.
- Acts as program liaison to external agencies such as state and federal probation, provider associations, and referral sources.
- Works closely with the Director of Business Development and Community Outreach staff to ensure a high level of satisfaction from referral sources and continuous growth of referral sources data base.
- Oversees admissions department responsible for identifying qualified candidates and monitoring conversion rates.
- Develops and fosters a strong customer service atmosphere within all programs and services.
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and proficient in performing their responsibilities and duties.
- Responsible for the personnel management of the programs including hiring of staff, disciplinary actions, providing supervision and training to management team.
- Facilitates regular management team meetings and other meetings as required.
- Strictly adheres to HIPAA and confidentiality policies when responding to inquiries for client information or copies of information.
- Maintains and prepares annual, quarterly and monthly reports as directed.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities and complete duties in the allotted time.
- Continuous risk assessment and implementation of policies as needed to minimize risk.
- Responsible for crisis management as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org