Newport Academy – California & Connecticut
Newport Academy is dedicated to providing comprehensive, gender specific, integrated treatment programs for adolescent males and females in an environment of caring and compassion by which teens and their families may recover from the destructive effects of substance abuse and related behavioral health issues. Newport Academy is hiring for the following positions:
IOP/PHP Program Director – Costa Mesa, CA
Under the supervision of the Executive Clinical Director, the IOP Program Director coordinates all aspects of the Intensive Outpatient Program including but not limited to conducting individual, group and family therapy sessions.
- MA from an accredited or state approved graduate school in marriage family therapy, counseling, psychology or social work.
- Licensed as an MFT, Clinical Psychologist, or Clinical Social Worker.
- Completion or Practicum Internship with a minimum of one clinical experience with a co-occurring disorders.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and eligibility for insurance with agency’s vehicle.
- Must have valid first aid, CPR, Pro-Act training, fingerprint clearance and child abuse clearance ad defined by CCL.
- Knowledge of 12-Steps and familiarity with local 12-Step meetings and resources.
- Coordinates all aspects of the Intensive Outpatient Program including program development, staffing, scheduling, therapy, counseling, etc.
- In coordination with the Executive Clinical Director and Support Staff, maintains clear boundaries with staff and clients and holds the structure within IOP.
- Conducts outcome studies to measure successful outcomes in recovery of alumni at designated target dates.
- Conducts individual, group, and family therapy sessions according to the Phase requirements.
- Coordinates admission process for new clients with referral for financials and insurance.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com