Newport Academy – California & Connecticut
Newport Academy is dedicated to providing comprehensive, gender specific, integrated treatment programs for adolescent males and females in an environment of caring and compassion by which teens and their families may recover from the destructive effects of substance abuse and related behavioral health issues. Newport Academy is hiring for the following positions:
Clinical Director – Orange, CA & Bethlehem, CT
Newport Academy is seeking a Clinical Director for each of these locations to lead a team of therapists, develop program curriculum and help to ensure adherence to all licensing and national accreditation guidelines.
- Candidate must be licensed or license eligible in the state (CA /CT) as a MFT, LSW, LPC, PhD or Psy.D. Clinical Director for the CA location must be PhD or Psy.D.
- Must have clinical experience working with adolescents in a residential or hospital setting.
- At least three years of supervisory/managerial experience in a residential or hospital setting.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a behavioral healthcare or addiction treatment setting, with residential treatment experience preferred.
- Experience in program development and ability to build and manage a strong clinical team.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, CARF and JCAHO standards.
- Responsible for program development and the implementation of all clinical activities .
- Will carry his or her own clinical case load.
- Supervise and coordinate development of comprehensive treatment and aftercare plans.
- Provide clinical supervision, evaluation, and documentation for therapists and trainees on a weekly basis.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org